New Breakfast Series of Educational Classes for 2020!
We are proud to introduce our new breakfast series of educational classes for 2020! Click the flyer image below or here to download a printable PDF with links to register for each class.
Wake Up Clovis Chamber Event Series
Covering the most important topics for business owners, managers, and employers
We’re getting a jump-start on 2020 by presenting the up-to-date business and labor laws in our Wake Up Clovis Event Series. Mark your calendars to learn from the top leaders of employment law the first Wednesday of each month. You’ll discover how to apply the latest legal updates to refine your business operations and edge out your competition.
Learn something new. Boost in-house efficiency. Grow your company’s reputation. We’ve partnered with the California Employers Association to offer workshops that present HR compliance solutions, recruiting, and training. You’ll also pick up valuable information from business and labor law experts from our partners from the Valley Community SBDC and Clovis Community College.
Besides getting familiar with the hottest topics in labor law, you’ll have the opportunity to meet the top business leaders in our community while gaining valuable HRCI/SHRM Credits for each educational class in this series. These 2-hour Wake Up Clovis workshops include something of interest for every business owner:
• Discover 2020 updates on labor laws, wage and hour laws, and Cal/OSHA safety
• Get on board with the mandatory 401k requirements for employers
• Learn how to navigate personnel issues in the workplace, including where to draw the line on employee appearance, politics, religion, cannabis, pets, and boyfriends/girlfriends
• Create a safe workplace with effective harassment prevention training and active shooter preparedness
• Learn the most cutting-edge marketing, social media, and search engine optimization techniques (SEO) to surpass your competitors both online and offline
Download Our Printable Flyer
Take advantage of the 50% discount off the full price of each Wake Up Clovis workshop as a Clovis Chamber of Commerce member. Breakfast is included. We’ll assemble from 8:30 to 10:30 am at the Clovis Community College Herndon Campus to get in on the nuances of California labor law and other important business topics for 2020.
Click on the date for each workshop to get more details about the monthly topic and presenters:
(Price Includes Breakfast. Chamber Members: $29, Non-Members: $59)
2020 Labor Law Update
Mandatory New Requirement – 401K for Employers
Bras, Boyfriends, and Tattoos in the Workplace
2020 Cal/OSHA Safety Update
Harrassment Prevention Training for Supervisors
Active Shooter Preparedness
2020 Wage and Hour Laws
Social Media, Marketing, and SEO
Pets, Politics, and Pot in the Workplace
Reducing Holiday Stress/Charity Event