We are proud to share our press release about the 45th annual ClovisFest.
Press Contact: Greg Newman, Executive Director
Telephone: (559) 299-7363
Email: [email protected]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 16, 2019
Big Adventures Await Visitors at the 45th Annual Table Mountain Casino ClovisFest 2019 – A Clovis Chamber Event
For Immediate Release
October 16, 2019 – Old Town Clovis welcomes thousands of visitors each year to this free event. This year’s ClovisFest is your ultimate destination for family fun, food, and entertainment.
• The Noble Credit Union Hot Air Balloon Fun Fly. Come early around 6:00 am to experience the Balloon Glow. Watch as the pilots prepare the balloons to inflate and launch each morning at 7 am from the Clovis Rodeo Grounds. (Launch will depend on wind and weather.) Breakfast, specialty coffees, and drinks provided for purchase on the Rodeo Grounds.
• Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau International Village. The newest attraction at ClovisFest continues to grow with cultural performances starting at 9 am on both Saturday & Sunday. Grab a passport booklet at the Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau booth located in the International Village and experience the cultural booths that line Bullard Ave between Pollasky and Woodworth.
• Kids Zone on 5th Street— Princesses from Something Enchanted, Hero Alliance, Renaissance Performers from Kearney Renaissance Faire, Starlite Vaulters, Petting Zoo, Pony Rides, and the Epic Games2Go mobile gaming theater.
• Don’t miss the inflatables and carnival rides for the kids. Enjoy these wonderful attractions on 4th Street between Clovis and Pollasky Avenues.
• Michelob ULTRA Beer Garden. Meet-up with your friends at the Beer Garden on 4th Street between Pollasky & Woodworth Avenues. Enjoy a cold brew while listening to a variety of live musical entertainment.
• Visit the many food vendors along Pollasky Avenue. Try something new or enjoy some traditional festival favorites, smoothies, cotton candy, corn dogs, tacos or the many other options to choose from.
• With over 200 craft and commercial vendor booths, you will have the opportunity to purchase one-of-a-kind jewelry, glassware, woodworks, and unbelievably unique items. You’re sure to find something you won’t find anywhere else.
• Business Section located on Pollasky between 7th & 8th streets provides you with an opportunity to visit with a variety of organizations that will be there to offer quality services and products.
• New Car Row located on 5th & Pollasky. Take the opportunity to see the 2020 new model cars that will be on display.
Special thanks to our major sponsors and partners for making this year’s ClovisFest an event that our entire community can be proud of:
Table Mountain Casino for sponsoring ClovisFest 2019
Noble Credit Union for sponsoring the Hot Air Balloon Fun Fly
Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau for sponsoring the International Village.
Michelob ULTRA for sponsoring the Live Entertainment Stage & Beer Garden.
We’d also like to thank these additional sponsors for helping to make ClovisFest possible:
Mark your calendar for a full weekend of family fun on October 26th and 27th at ClovisFest 2019 in Old Town Clovis. Entrance is free, and so is the parking. Set your GPS to 748 Rodeo Dr., Clovis for parking and for the Balloon Lift Off. Set your GPS to 325 Pollasky Ave., Clovis, for the Festival.
Click Here To Access A Secure, Shared Online Folder
(Containing ClovisFest Photos & Logos for Media Use.)