Is your business on Facebook, but nothing’s happening? Don’t know where to start or how to make it work for your business? Get hands-on training from Beth Bridges, manager of the Clovis Chamber of Commerce’s nationally ranked social media program.
Imagine being able to comfortabley navigate Facebook and see your fans and interaction building up on Facebook and building up your business.
For two hours on Tuesday, February 11, 2014, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. you’ll be seated at your own computer terminal, logged into your own Facebook account while Beth walks you step-by-step through the process of building, posting and marketing your business Facebook page.
- Build relationships with customers
- Find out what Facebook is and isn’t good for.
- Discover how to get more fans from expected and unexpected sources.
- Hear about the almost “magic bullet” type of post that gets 5 to 10x the reach and interaction.
- Computer and internet access is provided for you.
This event takes place at DeVry University, 7575 North Fresno Street. To guarantee a seat, register in advance. Space for walk-ins is subject to availability.
Walk-in registration only. Please arrive 10 to 20 minutes early to take care of payment and seating.